Save useful searches to your homepage for easy access
- From Search Results - To favorite a search form a search result, click on the star in the search box. Then name current search and choose icon and icon color. Once you save the search, it will now be a in your Favorites.
- From Quick Tabs - To favorite a recent or top search on homepage, click on the star to the right of the search. Then name current search and choose icon and icon color. Once you save the search, it will now be a in your Favorites.
- Edit, Unfavorite, or Delete a Favorited Search - To edit a favorited search, click on the star to the right of the Favorite search. You may then edit name, choose new icon or color. You may also click the “Unfavorite” or “Delete” button.
Organize and curate data in LifeScope using hashtags. Tags are automatically detected. We index the tagged terms we discover in your data.
- Add Tag - Click on “Tag#” in your search results to tag specific content. In the dialog box add your tag.
- Delete Tag - Click on “Tag#” in your search results to delete tags. In the dialog box click the “X” next to the tag you wish to delete.
Share anything on LifeScope to the service of your choice. Content can be shared in a variety of methods. (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, email, SMS) To share content, click on “Share” icon in your search results to share specific content. In the dialog box, select how you wish to share.
Naming Advanced Filters
Rename any advanced filter by selecting it, clicking on its name, and typing a custom name in the field.
See search results in a variety of views.
- Feed - All search results in full detail. (Default view)
- Grid - Thumbnails of search results in a grid. This is useful for photo, video, and other media.
- List - Detailed search results in a list. This is useful for text-centric results.
Adjust search results to appear in ascending or descending order.
- Relevance - Sort by relevance based upon our algorithm. (Default view)
- Other Sort Fields - You may sort by other fields depending upon facet selected. (e.g. Connection, Content Type, Time, Title)
Facets allow you to filter results by data types. Select a facet from the dropdown selector. You will only see facets that have results.
- History - A timeline of Events indexed from your Connection data. This is the default view.
- Content - All digital content. Such as Audio, Code, Files, Games, Images, Videos, etc.
- Contacts - Any point of contact for a person. Such as Email, Username, or Handle.
- People - Any person you interact with. People are represented as collections of Contacts.
- Things - Physical objects your own or interact with.
- Locations - A geographic point where an event occurred.
- Places - A geographic place where an event occurred.
Rename, Disable, or Delete Connections or Edit Connection Permissions using the Settings page located in the menu. To open up multiple connections at once, hold "shift” and click on the connection.